Harena is a unique coated mineral that has many unique properties. These properties are as follows:
- Oleophilic – Harena is attracted to the hydrocarbons that occur naturally in fuels, gases and oils including synthetics. Isolating them from the immediate environment.
- Hydrophobic – Harena will actively repel water.
- Non-leaching – All adsorbed hydrocarbons are permanently bonded to Harena and will not leach over time.
- Non-flammable – Fully bonded hydrocarbons are non-flammable even highly flammable liquids like petrol and diesel.
- Environment friendly – Harena has been Waste Criteria Tested (WAC) BS EN 12457. Harena can be recycled as a fuel,incorporated in asphalt or maybe suitable for bioremediation via composting.
Further product information can be found on the Harena product data sheet.
We are based in the South East of England and work throughout the UK. To enquire about our services and to find out what we can do for you, give our team a call, or fill in our enquiry form for a prompt response.